Computer software developed and maintained by Nordita
As part of their research, several Nordita scientists develop code, either original software or contributions to common software projects.
- A high-order finite-difference code for compressible hydrodynamic flows with magnetic fields.
- A global fitting code for generic Beyond the Standard Model theories, designed to allow fast and easy definition of new models, observables, likelihoods, scanners and backends physics codes.
- A code for axisymmetric equilibrium configurations of differentially rotating Neutron Stars with toroidal magnetic field.
- 2D spectral Galerkin method for GPU, implemented in CUDA C. 20x speed up compare to single CPU core.
- 2D high-order finite difference code for GPU, implemented in CUDA C. 60x speed up compare to codes running on a single CPU core.