- General information: Conference Venue at KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- General information: Public Lecture Venue at Waterfront Congress Centre
- General information: Conference Banquet Venue at Royal Opera House
- Detailed directions for guests staying at Elite Hotel Arcadia
- Detailed directions for guests staying at Grand Hôtel
- Detailed directions for guests staying at Mornington Hotel
Venue: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
The Hawking Radiation Conference will be held in the Kollegiesalen Conference Room, in the administrative building on the campus of KTH Royal Institute of Technology, one of the two host universities of Nordita. The conference room is on the first floor, close to the reception area where you can ask for directions.
- Address: Brinellvägen 8
- Phone: (+46) (0)8 790 96 00
- Web: www.kth.se
- E-mail: info /+/ kth.se.
- Map coordinates (and link to online map): 59.3498156° N, 18.0706841° E
Public Lecture: Directions
Venue: Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Stockholm, Sweden
The public lecture of Stephen Hawking on Monday, August 24, will be held in the Main Congress Hall/Auditorium at the Waterfront Congress Centre. The entrance is shared between the congress centre and the Radisson Blue Waterfront Hotel.
- Address: Nils Ericsons Plan 4
- Phone: (+46) (0)8 5050 6000
- Web: www.stockholmwaterfront.com
- E-mail: meetings /+/ stockholmwaterfront.com.
- Map coordinates (and link to online map): 59.3299815° N, 18.0556281° E
Conference Banquet: Directions
Venue: Gold Foyer, Royal Opera House, Stockholm, Sweden
The Conference Banquet on Wednesday, August 26, will be in the Gold Foyer at the Royal Opera in central Stockholm, just across from the Royal Palace. The Golden Foyer is on the second floor, with a terrace overlooking the Gustav Adolf square in front of the Opera.
This page was printed on 2020-01-27 from www.nordita.org/hawkingradiation/directions